Our school uniform suppliers are the Schoolwear Centre, Liosban Estate, Tuam Road, Galway and A. Ryan Limited, Shop Street, Galway.
The school uniform consists of:
- Navy uniform skirt with 2 box pleats in front. Any other type of navy or straight skirt is not acceptable.
- Navy trousers with a red pin stripe (2 x uniform skirt or trousers or 1 of each).
- Navy uniform jumper with the Dominican Crest.
- Navy uniform jacket wit the Dominican Crest.
- Blue check blouses (2 blouses are essential).
- Plain navy socks or navy tights.
- Plain, all black / ‘triple black’ (or navy) shoes. Crests, logos and other colours are not allowed on shoes.
- Boots, Uggs and platform shoes are not permitted.
- Red or navy scarf.
- White apron (for Home Economics classes only.)
School track suit must be worn for all 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year students during P.E. classes and games. UPDATE
- School sports top and school track suit bottoms. Non school sports clothing is not acceptable.
- School P.E. T-Shirt.
- Pair of runners.
Transition Year, 5th Year and 6th Year students have double periods of PE each week. These students must wear their normal school uniform during the school day and change into their own P.E. kit at the start of each P.E. class and then change out of it at the end. However, should they wish to wear P.E. kit all day, they may wear the P.E. uniform strictly as detailed above.
See below for links to the websites of our uniforms:
Anthony Ryan's The Schoolwear Centre